Jim Cue @1QLight
24 February, 09:04
DB--? Interdasting...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
24 February, 09:16
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
well, you need to listen to his (DB) podcast satrting at the 24:00 mark........never mentions Torba's name. OR gab by name....all he says is one of (Parler's)the competitors......but the gab guy has trashed anonup and wego as well.......there is always one of the "influencers" here that gets called out for their bs, and cries on gab that their "free speech" is being censored. I also listened to the interview Meckler did, and he never said that. Trying to find the dang interview.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
Understand--jus the messenger. Thought it's interesting. Bottom line for me--Mercers R fucking evil--not in doubt. Also, to me Parler logo looks like rams head--maybe doin this too long... THX! Cheers!
09:56 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jim Cue, click on at the bottom under it