Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
robin fineman @RobinD
25 February, 09:45
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Wrong just wrong on every level.😳
Btw, how is Soros still alive?πŸ‘Ί
The devil didn't want the competition πŸ‘ΏπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
24 February, 10:15
Dan and RonCodeMonkeyZ also had drama. Ron said Parler was not secure and that the D.L information that subscribers had to provide would be in jeopardy and that Parler was on Amazon's AWS and could be taken down. Dan got really testy with Ron and refuted his claim. Roughly one - two weeks later Amazon deplatformed Parler and Apple deleted the app. with a software upgrade. So, in my humble opinion DB is full of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
24 February, 09:59
Why don't you stay on Parler and say this crap. I don't do parler and wish crap about their drama would stay on their platform. I'm trying to find a place a fit in. Go back to Parler and settle your differences with them.

Jim Cue @1QLight
24 February, 10:05
In response Ana Mathilde to her Publication
Thx! But never been on Parler--just posting info I found (messenger)--utmost appoligies for any offense.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
24 February, 10:14
In response Ana Mathilde to her Publication
πŸ™„ You are aware he is posting an image of someone else's conversation, right? It seems you are shooting the messenger here.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
24 February, 09:16
well, you need to listen to his (DB) podcast satrting at the 24:00 mark........never mentions Torba's name. OR gab by name....all he says is one of (Parler's)the competitors......but the gab guy has trashed anonup and wego as well.......there is always one of the "influencers" here that gets called out for their bs, and cries on gab that their "free speech" is being censored. I also listened to the interview Meckler did, and he never said that. Trying to find the dang interview.

Jim Cue @1QLight
24 February, 09:56
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Understand--jus the messenger. Thought it's interesting. Bottom line for me--Mercers R fucking evil--not in doubt. Also, to me Parler logo looks like rams head--maybe doin this too long... THX! Cheers!