Only people mentioned by Roksmyth in this post can reply
Q The Lions @qthelions
25 February, 02:13
In response The Real One to his Publication
I have refused to say this. It is physical distancing they are requiring. 6ft. to be exact. Several people distancing at that number creates 666. They have circles on the ground they expect us to stand in. Why? bc during satanic rituals the victim is put in the circle as they stand 6 ft apart. And the original etymology of the word "mask" meant "witch". They are performing their rituals all around the world and demand for those asleep to be apart of it.

Be strong. Educate wisely. Do not be apart of a ritual. If you must distance stand 7ft apart. 7 Means Spiritual perfection in the Bible.
News flash #GodWins #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Neve @Alex
25 February, 06:47
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
YEP!!.THAT WAS THE IDEA..6 F UNDER TOO..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
25 February, 01:36
🙏🏼

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
25 February, 12:23
Yikes i did not put that to get her Yet😐

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
25 February, 12:19
#15 needs to go away for ever! It is a pretty ugly oxymoron. It is a tragic comedy that we have social distancing. I am wondering who came up with that foolish wisdon. Their brains must be fully empty!