Only people mentioned by Q_Rocks_Patriot77 in this post can reply
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
25 May, 04:06
In response Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
25 February, 11:16
According to Dr. Mugzzi(THE QUANTUM SHIFT), FOLKS WHO TOOK THE VACCINE CAN NEVER TURN BACK THE CLOCK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 @Q_Rocks_Patriot77
25 February, 01:51
In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication
Very sad!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
25 February, 08:35
BING BANG BONG 💥💥💥 TRUTH BOOM RIGHT THERE !! WHY WOULD YOU TAKE IT ?? DEMS SHOULD .

25 February, 02:44
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
There were several at work get the vex last week. 36 out this week sick, tested positive, or have been exposed.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 February, 08:21
I guess that makes me clinical....of the insane type... I'll wear as a badge of HONOR!

Shell WaterNSea @SEASHELL
24 February, 11:52
Still trying to figure out the logic of someone that had covid and recovered, but then is excited to take the vaccine after the fact? Yes these kind of people are out there and Im the crazy one!!🤔🤔😆😃

Storm Bringer @Elric
24 February, 11:00
They also convinced you there was a pandemic to justify a vaccine. How many people did they kill and could it be considered genocide with multiple countries in on it? I'm thinking at this point it's either us or them.

25 February, 02:49
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
It sure seems that way to me, crimes against humanity

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
24 February, 10:53
😖Sad , that they live in fear!

25 February, 02:52
In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication
I witness it daily at work. They won't listen and believe the only thing that will save them is the vax. We now have 36 emplyees out after getting vaxxed last week. Some sick, tested positive, or have been exposed. No Thanks!