John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Allow me to tell you a story.It is about a great man who once ruled the most powerful kingdom ever known.He saw corruption through out his kingdom and had made plans with his knights to destroy it.Before this could happen disaster struck,he was told other kings conspired against the kingdom and he was to be assasinated as he rode his carriage through the town.His knights devised a plan to spare him but he would have to leave everything he loved behind.He knew there was no other choice, so he agreed.A very brave man took the ruler's place and was killed in his stead.His family and kingdom believing him dead mourned decades over him.In secret plans were made,and many became one,THE PLAN.Years later but soon after his real passing the plan was put into action.Many tratiors were discovered,some family.Many were lost but many more were spared.It shook the kingdom to it's core but Camelot and her people recovered and thrived.Soon they took to helping the other kingdoms do the same. The end.
10:14 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Steve Murray @Stevie
12 March, 03:53
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Did you know that DJT is an honorary knight of KING ARTHURS round table in Tintagel, Cornwall.
He also comes from Scottish royalty, interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 March, 03:59
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
Hmmm...I wonder if that could be a sequel someday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
12 March, 03:50
Was it a brave police officer?

12 March, 03:57
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
It would not be my place to name those who play in this story, it should be someone much greater. After all this is just a story, right...?

Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
12 March, 03:16
who was the "very brave man took the ruler's place and was killed in his stead."

12 March, 03:35
In response Lisa Hoops to her Publication
I will just say he was brave because he knew what the probable outcome was and he volunteered anyway. It is my hope that all truly is revealed when this is de-classed but at this point in time this is just a fictional story. Wouldn't want anyone in the media thinking we are conspiracy theorist or anything 😃

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
12 March, 03:06
Nice summation of Kennedy and Trump!
WWG1WGA!

12 March, 03:07
In response Lawrence D... to his Publication
WWG1WGA!

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
25 February, 04:50
Saw some pics and saying he passed end of last month, I think it was. Wasn't sure what to think of it, but there was a second small bit of evidence too. This is the third, and you've always spoken truth.

It will certainly be a new world, after the awakening.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
25 February, 12:09
Rebuilding Camelot 🙏🙏💜💜.✝️🏰🇺🇲🙏🙏