walker Fast @Fastwalker
22 February, 03:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
We have reason to believe from photos she was once a he. We are not sure. In addition for sure she has been captured and replaced with an actress. Last I knew she was prison for life which disapointed me because you would think death for treason????
08:43 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HavingFits in this post can reply
Angela Martin @Marangela
25 February, 07:17
In response Having Fits to her Publication
She is waiting for Tribunal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
26 February, 03:55
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
I know she was already arrested. On the list I have: Some read off as arrested life in prison some read off as arrested waiting tribunal and some read off as executed. She was listed as Arrested Life in Prison I am waiting for confirmation on the arrest list if it is authentic. Do you have a valid source for the list better than the one I have?Make sure you SCROLL DOWN THE LINK THE LIST IS VERY LONG:https://amg-news.com/archi...