Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Sandra Strain @Wyldeyez
27 February, 09:47
In response walker Fast to his Publication
nancy used to work for JFK sr. some say she was inlove with him. i saw a video done on it. i used ti believe she was a patriot disquised to help take out the bad guys. I now see that can not be so! That would mean she would be a really good actor! Ill try and find the video

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mauree Ohh @MaureeO
26 February, 09:37
priceless! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
25 February, 02:56
😂🤣😂

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
25 February, 11:18
Too funny!!!

Mack Mackinelly @MackMackinelly
25 February, 10:44

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
25 February, 02:51
Amen ❤️🍿😂

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
25 February, 12:04
bahahahaha

Theresa McManus @QlderPatriot
24 February, 10:36

Brain Food @Brainfood
25 February, 10:13
In response Theresa McManus to his Publication
You've got to be kidding me....

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
24 February, 10:21
But she's been gone since last year

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
24 February, 09:40
Amen

Having Fits @HavingFits
24 February, 08:43
We have reason to believe from photos she was once a he. We are not sure. In addition for sure she has been captured and replaced with an actress. Last I knew she was prison for life which disapointed me because you would think death for treason????

Angela Martin @Marangela
25 February, 07:17
In response Having Fits to her Publication
She is waiting for Tribunal

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
24 February, 08:41
🙌 Amen!

Donna Corn @Ddmason
24 February, 08:12
From the looks of it, she was around when they wrote the Bible. My granddaughter calls her Imhotep.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 February, 08:55
In response Donna Corn to her Publication
snort!