Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 05:56
Bye bye fed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 February, 08:00
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I just dont understand any of this finance stuff🤦🏼‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
24 February, 08:05
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
If I take the time to find you two links to watch that will explain it to you from the perspective of someone much like you (i am an artist so the financial world is difficult grasp for me) Would you watch them? They are both really easy views. LMK i do check my notifications and I will post them to you as well as under my profile but dont make me look if you afre not goign to view them

Only people mentioned by POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply
Having Fits @HavingFits
25 February, 02:11
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Both links are on my posts tonight. If you have watched both & do not know WHO Russell J. Collin Gould & David Win -Collin Miller are you should watch again.(dont worry IDNK either,ihey are significant) Pay careful attention minutes 46 to 50 regarding the irs but do not skip to that. Watch There after. Suggest you either wait until the very last minute to pay your taxes on april 15 or simply not pay them at all. The second video:Planet Lockdown also brilliant. Robert Kennedy posted it. if you get all that or have it already then move to Gesara videos. Sticking with money we are off federal reserve and onto gold standard. What does that mean: I'm not a financial advisor:my opinions Bitcoin will drop like a hot rock, buy silver .999 is best ,not certificates but real silver .995 is ok too. Banks have already transitioned so unless you are over the insured amount your accounts will be ok. expect return of funds you overpaid from 1999 on including CC,,mortgage, etc.