Only people mentioned by patty888 in this post can reply
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
25 February, 09:28
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
Years from now, in a brighter time of prosperity, truth, and freedom: we can look back and share what it was like to be Red-Pilled early.

Let us be the open arms, full of acceptance and warmth, offering only knowledge (w/sauce) and love to those who are last to awaken.

Time for "I told you so's" can wait, thoughts?

( This is an admonishment on a great post, for all of us to take the Highest Road we can muster. )

...where'd this soapbox come from.?

DJT+4 ...!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
24 February, 07:58
🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Madison Borntraeger @Maddie2Hoo
24 February, 07:57
😂 Gawd - thank you, I soooooooo needed that!!!

Having Fits @HavingFits
24 February, 07:55
😱! Just got off the phone with a sheep badly in need of sheering wondering why he is loosing friends left right and center because he. wont WAKE UP! i give great support evidence. So what did he say to me today before signal gave out? Well how does this effect me? REALLY?!!!! LET ME SAY THIS LOUD AND CLEAR FREEEEEEDOM!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 February, 07:56
Pannnnic Time for the ratz