Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
Well this was quickly taken downWell this was quickly taken down
06:37 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
25 February, 12:30
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Nobody just announces a royals death by accident especially Prince Philip (Prince of Darkness). 🧛‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alberto Rivera @asciikerr
24 February, 08:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
24 February, 06:58
Does anyone think he looks like a bad Gremilin?

Whispering Pine @WhisperingPine
24 February, 06:54
I just posted the archived link onto Gab now lets see if they catch it hahahahaha

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
24 February, 08:06
In response Whispering Pine to her Publication
nice, This wasn't the first death Dave accidentally released early only to retract it

Whispering Pine @WhisperingPine
24 February, 06:51
imagine that !! he died the 19th anyway LOL here is the archived link if you want to try and post it and see if their algarithims catches it soon as i seen it i archived it because we all well know they have to hush hush it

https://archive.vn/dEQUB