Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 February, 12:40
MASS ARRESTS: David Interviews Drake — Transcript!

Thousands of top conspirators in finance, media, pharmaceuticals and government are about to be arrested. Read this landmark interview transcript with “Drake” now — before it becomes front-page news!

SEE THE MOVIE “THRIVE” FREE OF CHARGE — OFFICIALLY!

Here is the new, dedicated link to the FULL version of Thrive. When I checked it there were still only 203 hits, as it had just gone live. You can copy this, distribute this to your friends, and it will remain stable:
Official Link to Full-Length, Free Version of THRIVE Documentary

http://www.youtube.com/wat...

If anyone still doesn’t believe that these genocidal plots are real, send them this link and watch this movie with them — together.

They will have a lot of questions — and will probably need to pause it frequently and talk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Slape @sslape
24 February, 05:43
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
2012?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Did you watch the video? It is one of the best I have seen and I never saw it even though it is dated 2012
05:45 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it