vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
As I've said before, Trump ending this immediately in 2017 just enables laziness amongst the citizens. Laziness, complacency & being 2 trusting is how we got here in the 1st place. A mentality that, "Someone else will fix it". Trump is showing the citizens the appropriate legal steps 2 undo the wrongs, forcing the evil establishment 2 play their roles & ACT out their hidden agenda, while getting the public engaged in the process.
Trump & Q's purpose is teaching ppl how 2research responsibly before voting 2 ensure our republic stays clean. Trump 'n' company won't be around forever & once our republic is cleansed of the swamp, it's up 2 us 2 keep it that way. The corrupt banking institutions WILL try 2 sneak back in & amass control, as they've done multiple times in the past after removal.
It takes time. The public needs 2 feel defeated, although we are far from it. That illusion of defeat will strengthen our democracy in the future to ensure we NEVER feel that 'defeat' ever again.
05:29 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
25 February, 06:43
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
I wish that I could disagree with you, but I cannot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Hughes @MelissaHugz
24 February, 05:35
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
AGREE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396