Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Kayla Jones @kjonesq
24 February, 06:59
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
The ones that make me so crazy are the religious ones. So, you know the Bible, but that scannable micro chip embedded in your arm that reads your social score and has all the money and property u have attached to it isn't the mark of the beast, or even remotely similar? Oh I get it now. The Washington Post said so! It takes a special kind of stupid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

The Best Is Yet to Come @JerseyGuy11
24 February, 06:08
fact: take out the ingredients of the vaccine and give any one of them to your child...you would be arrested

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
24 February, 04:54
Shocking isn't it. My cousin told me, Well I went to college, meaning she knows more than I. I mean wait aminute. Stand in line at a diner with mask on, sit down and remove mask. Doesnt take a college degree to see SOMETHING is wrong wit this story. haha PEOPLE are MESSED UP!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 February, 04:47
those who have and will get it need our ferverent prayers, though they think we are insane. i pray that it doesn't cause a mass casualty