Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 02:28
Everyone wants a 1776 moment with no suffering. Quite the oxymoron if you ask me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Stedman @Silentjim6677
24 February, 02:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Not for nothing, theres suffering right now. And a great deal of it for that matter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 02:32
In response James Stedman to his Publication
There is in war.

24 February, 02:36
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Totally agree with that sentiment. Those of us in blue states are really hurting. I worry that some may take it upon themselves soon

some one special to some @godrus
24 February, 03:48
Well that's where you and me and people like us can really make a difference - by being a voice of support and strength for the ones losing hope.
We have better insight and can share our strength with others.

Completely agree. I just see a lot of people on other platforms who feel that this is the new normal and things arent going to change. Its just sad when you do have faith, as I do, and you cant get through to others
03:59 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Silentjim6677 in this post can reply
24 February, 07:55
Yes, was just talking on the phone with a friend about this. It will be a rude awakening for some, but not because of a lack of trying on our part - just the mental slavery of people trying to find meaning in an insane world and the shock of realizing everything they believed is false. Try to have empathy for these people.
Help them: Keep the communications door Open if they'll permit it.
They'll need you, sooner rather than later.

24 February, 07:55
Yes, was just talking on the phone with a friend about this. It will be a rude awakening for some, but not because of a lack of trying on our part - just the mental slavery of people trying to find meaning in an insane world and the shock of realizing everything they believed is false. Try to have empathy for these people.
Help them: Keep the communications door Open if they'll permit it.
They'll need you, sooner rather than later.