Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Everyone wants a 1776 moment with no suffering. Quite the oxymoron if you ask me.
02:28 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
25 February, 08:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Not I.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bold Spear 777 @BoldSpear777
25 February, 12:13
This is PAINLESS in comparison! Trump and Team 17 DID EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to minimise loss of life (even suicide),fallout and wreckage! The biggest loss is when we find out how many of our boys we actually lost in this silent war! Heartbroken already! I hope it is much less than what i am thinking it is!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

4483Q ........speedygt63 @4483Q
24 February, 05:39
I'm in code orange ready to rock.

Silentios Q++ @Silentios
24 February, 05:17
Well i'm here and still holding the line.

VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
24 February, 04:54
In 1776 two Army's came together for battle. Both believing in the same GOD. Both praying to the same GOD Both fought for GOD
and country .But one won before it was a country. All were afraid of Death. But Death was worth it for
FREEDOM. FREEDOM HAS NEVER BEEN FREE

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
24 February, 04:41
Exactly why I am patiently waiting, but still trying to calmly speak out.

All I can do is join voices to fellow patriots to let them know they are not alone. We must stand firm and resolute while we pray for the sleeping to become more aware.

I feel very frustrated that I can't even speak to fellow citizens because of the censoring. email accounts I create get blocked as soon as I try to use them to register, etc. Disarmed.

We need to speak calmly and start with the more obvious wrongs to get them to ask themselves questions. Imagine if it was CNN trying to tell you how bad Bush was? Most libs/dems are not evil, just unaware and placing trust in wrong people.

Xaudius Pandora @Xaudius
24 February, 04:07

John Anon @freeamerican59
24 February, 03:23
here's the problem with tbat terrible analogy: In 1776 there were clear leaders, there were clear battle lines, rules of engagement. It was all kinetic. Plain as day. We've been at this irregular warfare for over a year, there is not a clear leader, there is deception everywhere, battle lines unclear. And our leaders don't give clear orders or make public moves. We are civilian digital soldiers there is no chain of command. You can't send us to the brig. Many of us want more to do or more real clear information. You don't seem to like that. I don't really fucking care you have challenged us in some cases for as long as three years but when you get challenged you try crap like this. This tells me you either have too much time on your hands or you're too sensitive regarding criticism and suggestions. Bottom line too many regular Americana are suffering and dying at the hands of the "white hats who have it all". Someone needs to speak for them. You dismiss it or don't like it well...

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
24 February, 03:33
In response John Anon to his Publication
Let's go back to killary, if she won, we would have lost. Full stop. No great awakening,
If you can't see from all the comms there's a mil op (active) going on. I didn't join this fight to lose and we won't, casualties sadly possible. That's war. I don't know the plan but you can see it unfolding. There's a plan, trust it. #GodWins

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
24 February, 04:22
In response John Anon to his Publication
😭 If you're this freaked out now just wait until the going gets rough.

two questions:
are you the type who will accept & admit that you were impatient & wrong after it all plays out? or;
the type who turns in their neighbor while waiting for the calvary?

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
24 February, 03:20
everyone wants an armageddon where they dont have to face their programming.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
24 February, 03:18

Patriot Mama @61PatriotMama
24 February, 03:05
1776 lasted until 1783!!!

Patriot Mama @61PatriotMama
24 February, 03:05
1776 lasted until 1783!!!

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
24 February, 03:23
In response Patriot Mama to his Publication
tri-bu-la-tion. 7 year spats testing faith resolve and surrender to God

Michael Catino @MCanon
24 February, 03:02
It's a snowflake world out there. I am down to one person I can talk and share info with. They all want everything done on thier time tabel not will to read a single article about anything or watch a video.

The only way a lot of ignorant people learn anything is through pain, so bring it on.

John Anon @freeamerican59
24 February, 02:58
of course, never take any responsibility, never get into specifics. you guys are all fucking heros, don't dare question us, or the plan. in wars there are casualties of course, if you are a soldier you enlist or drafted. you understand. if you are invaded as a civilian and you see enemy soldiers you know what is going on and you flee or take cover. this is irregular warfare you just want us to trust you. death all around, civil rights violations, psychological devastation, small business desolation all around us. no questions, don't ever question us, the plan just do what we say and hope you survive til the end. those days are ending very soon you, flynn the rest enough with the posts and memes and promises. Real simple: since Bidan is a fake and you all control him - start having him save some lives instead of destroying them. would that ruin your precious plan? don't be so fucking sensitive to criticism or suggestions. it's our country all of us everyone is accountable to everyone

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
24 February, 02:54
Sometimes you have to walk through the valley of the shadow of death to reach the promised land. #HoldTheLine

Nikki Den @NikkiD
24 February, 02:41
One of Kim Clemen'ts prophecies of America spoke of a "dark time, a silent time, then rejoicing in the spring" (paraphrasing), and how else would we turn away from the msm (false idol) and turn to God, but through increased hope and faith. It is going to be Biblical. It already is.

Jim Starkey @JimStarkey17
24 February, 02:47
In response Nikki Den to her Publication
That might ve bee his "2 presidents" prophecy.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
24 February, 02:55
In response Nikki Den to her Publication
Yes! He told us about this time.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
24 February, 02:36
Agreed. People want the outcome (finality) of 1776, not the struggle to get to the finality. I get it though. It is sooooo hard. BUT, we were warned that it would be this hard. We may have s long wait. What was the start date of this NEW Revolution?

The American Revolution started in April 1775 and the Continental Congress decided to declare independence on July 2, 1776, right?

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
24 February, 02:35
No suffering. Surely you jest.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
24 February, 02:34
AMEN FREEDOM IS NOT FREE !!!! WWG1WGA WW

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
24 February, 02:34
Can't have change without some sort of pain or suffering.

Eleanor Daddesi @Edaddesi
24 February, 02:30
Isnt the Fed crashing one😂??

Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
It is honestly through the suffering that we grow the most...at least that is my experience as a Christ-follower. You can't be involved in a war of this magnitude without it.

James Stedman @Silentjim6677
Not for nothing, theres suffering right now. And a great deal of it for that matter.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 02:32
In response James Stedman to his Publication
There is in war.