Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 02:28
Everyone wants a 1776 moment with no suffering. Quite the oxymoron if you ask me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
24 February, 03:23
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
here's the problem with tbat terrible analogy: In 1776 there were clear leaders, there were clear battle lines, rules of engagement. It was all kinetic. Plain as day. We've been at this irregular warfare for over a year, there is not a clear leader, there is deception everywhere, battle lines unclear. And our leaders don't give clear orders or make public moves. We are civilian digital soldiers there is no chain of command. You can't send us to the brig. Many of us want more to do or more real clear information. You don't seem to like that. I don't really fucking care you have challenged us in some cases for as long as three years but when you get challenged you try crap like this. This tells me you either have too much time on your hands or you're too sensitive regarding criticism and suggestions. Bottom line too many regular Americana are suffering and dying at the hands of the "white hats who have it all". Someone needs to speak for them. You dismiss it or don't like it well...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
Let's go back to killary, if she won, we would have lost. Full stop. No great awakening,
If you can't see from all the comms there's a mil op (active) going on. I didn't join this fight to lose and we won't, casualties sadly possible. That's war. I don't know the plan but you can see it unfolding. There's a plan, trust it. #GodWins
03:33 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response John Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Spartan300 in this post can reply
John Anon @freeamerican59
24 February, 03:35
In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication
well said