michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
24 February, 12:20
seen a post requesting prayer for taking the vaccine REALLY.
thats like putting a gun to your head praying it dont kill you when you pull the trigger just saying the only defense against the vaccine is to not take the vaccine. compliance is not intelligence,compliance is weak. hence only the strong survive.compliance is like me telling you to jump off the cliff you can fly. i will pray for those to come to there senses but cant pray for them to comply sorry not happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
California American @CaliforniaAmerican
24 February, 12:54
In response michael griggs to his Publication
You may have misunderstood. Were they saying THEY took the shot and now regret it - OR has their LOVED ONES taken the shot and she wants mutual prayers for THEM?
There is a difference .... STILL,
Could not disagree more.
It is called compassion. Those taking this damn thing have been
born into The Great Deception - and drank the Kool-Aid their
whole lives. Just as we have....but have not yet WOKE.
They are not ignorant intentionally.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
look i love her parents ok its not that. there going for seconds. look we not suppose to take the vaccine. we not suppose to wear the mask. its all a lie. i cant pray on a lie. this is not about compassion ok im sorry they took the vaccine. that compassion.im sorry the vaccine is not for a virus.im sorry humans cant handle the vaccine.i didnt make the vaccine.i didnt make the wrong decision sure i hope her parents live on. i wish they never took the vaccine i wish they were never brainwashed hell i wish the world was never brainwashed.yall want to pray the vaccine is safe go ahead im not stopping you i mearly stated why i couldnt pray for the vaccine. has nothing to do with who they are period. ill pray everyone who shoots themselves in the head lives only makes me blind.
God and prayers dont ever seem to work on human will ever noticed that. death happens just like life. its kinda our destiny.else no one would die.sooner people understand that the sooner theyll heal.
01:04 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response California American to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PapaRodAnon in this post can reply
California American @CaliforniaAmerican
24 February, 01:24
In response michael griggs to his Publication
Show me in scripture....that you cant pray for people to be safe and set free from lies.

Dont you know the whole world from Adam is based on lies?
So....Did Creator God make provision, mercy and
grace available to them ANYWAY?

What was the whole purpose of Yehoshua?
Redemptuon...from the lie.

IF forgiveness by God through faith IS still
available....THEN praying for a sinful
world to be safe, and by the way Lord...help them to WAKE UP FROM LIES... IS STILL available.

.I pray for YOU...because you
are stull believing some lies yourself.You
do not know scripture. God bless.

24 February, 01:34
In response California American to his Publication
show you in a book written by man claiming the word of God. reminds me of a virus that really wasnt. it always amazes me how one takes a book as truth claiming faith yet faith doesnt require a book or a man to interpret it. i know scripture i also know common sense. seeing through the vail. i dont need a book to tell me there is a creator. i mean shit the scripture is all around you if youll look. God talks to you if youll listen. and there scrolls not a book it wasnt titled the bible. yet im lost in lies huh. you live life based on a book me im natural faith. wrong is wrong right is right and dont need a book to tell me that. everything in this world has been perverted by the man, but you actually believe they didnt pervert the bible, god, christ,or even the word. talk about brainwashed.