michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
seen a post requesting prayer for taking the vaccine REALLY.
thats like putting a gun to your head praying it dont kill you when you pull the trigger just saying the only defense against the vaccine is to not take the vaccine. compliance is not intelligence,compliance is weak. hence only the strong survive.compliance is like me telling you to jump off the cliff you can fly. i will pray for those to come to there senses but cant pray for them to comply sorry not happening.
12:20 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by PapaRodAnon in this post can reply
California American @CaliforniaAmerican
24 February, 12:54
In response michael griggs to his Publication
You may have misunderstood. Were they saying THEY took the shot and now regret it - OR has their LOVED ONES taken the shot and she wants mutual prayers for THEM?
There is a difference .... STILL,
Could not disagree more.
It is called compassion. Those taking this damn thing have been
born into The Great Deception - and drank the Kool-Aid their
whole lives. Just as we have....but have not yet WOKE.
They are not ignorant intentionally.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
24 February, 01:04
In response California American to his Publication
look i love her parents ok its not that. there going for seconds. look we not suppose to take the vaccine. we not suppose to wear the mask. its all a lie. i cant pray on a lie. this is not about compassion ok im sorry they took the vaccine. that compassion.im sorry the vaccine is not for a virus.im sorry humans cant handle the vaccine.i didnt make the vaccine.i didnt make the wrong decision sure i hope her parents live on. i wish they never took the vaccine i wish they were never brainwashed hell i wish the world was never brainwashed.yall want to pray the vaccine is safe go ahead im not stopping you i mearly stated why i couldnt pray for the vaccine. has nothing to do with who they are period. ill pray everyone who shoots themselves in the head lives only makes me blind.
God and prayers dont ever seem to work on human will ever noticed that. death happens just like life. its kinda our destiny.else no one would die.sooner people understand that the sooner theyll heal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
24 February, 12:25
In response michael griggs to his Publication
What a hard mean spiteful heart. Your response will lead us to believe that you have never made a mistake. Maybe this person learned of the vaccine effects after she took it. I suggest you ask the Lord for forgiveness and you pray for that person who reached out for help. Why do I say this... because you do not even realize how mean and uncompaaionate your response was. God gives the same amount of mercy to you in the same degree you show mercy to others.

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
24 February, 12:28
In response Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life to her Publication
The person was asking for prayers for her parents that took the vaccine. Some family members don't listen to us. Keep that in mind. That's why she asked for prayers.