Paint Head @Paint
πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Gotta Love Goya
12:22 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Paint in this post can reply
It’s Nana @Nana433
24 February, 08:05
In response Paint Head to her Publication
buy Goya!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lyrah Sommerset @LyrahS
24 February, 06:34
so glad I've supported them since the whole Buycott thing started.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
24 February, 06:18
i became a loyal customer last year amd love them...

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

chore Toke @choretoke
24 February, 05:12
WEEEEEEPAβ—οΈβ—οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌYOU GO GOYAβ—οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡·

Paint Head @Paint
24 February, 06:58
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Haha... ya lo sabes. Si no es Goya no es bueno

1776 Again @BludGeonT
24 February, 05:07
Goya have been Patriots all along sending a stiff middle finger to the commies since well before the fradulent election. They sell their food at the Ralphs (owned by Kroger) here local to me in SoCal, which I buy regularly to support them. Kroger can go pound sand but if I have to shop there, I'll buy Goya.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 February, 12:49
Keep Buying Goya!!!!! I bought so much last year my cupboards are still full. These are the great companys to support

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
24 February, 12:41
However, I have not been able to find at H.E.B. or Krogers these days in Houston. I wonder if they no longer a product to be sold by these chains like done with the MyPillow products.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
24 February, 01:24
In response Mitch Cave to her Publication
My HEB in Austin still carries Goya....that's so weird yours doesn't. They are always re-aranging the isles so maybe check again!

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
24 February, 12:33
I love Goya Products.

Paint Head @Paint
24 February, 12:34
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
DittoπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ