Robby Ball @perfectsliders
24 February, 11:16
Rudy Giuliani: President Trump has completely flipped the two major parties. The Republicans are the party of the People. The Democrats are the party of the Elite. Do you agree?

https://twitter.com/RudyGi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
if that were true, we wouldve had a cleansing in the party ridding ourselves of the rinos and one huge trojan horse romney. Republican in name only, is hated by many but is possibly bidens boss. Think about who is pulling bidens strings, who is pulling bill gates strings, the answer to the question will lead back to romney and his connections. learn about starbucks takeover, who bought starbucks.
11:58 AM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bighoghunter77 in this post can reply
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
24 February, 12:48
In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication
i dont disagree on any particular point, but im starting to think Romney is one of the actors in this movie. whether he's controlled or doing it of his own free will, idk. i keep thinking of the meeting he had with Trump, and how Trump went after him after that. it feels like his beef with sessions. i think a very specific set of circumstances need to be acheived, and Romney is voting purposefully to get us there. one thing that is obvious about Romney, he likes to be liked, and thought well of. the things he is doing is pissing off his base in Utah- it makes no sense. when things dont make sense i start to squint at them and see how they might fit in the plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
24 February, 05:35
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
romney is pure evil and a big part of the cabal. ill be happy when either their heads are rolling or their bodys are swinging.