Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Rudy Giuliani: President Trump has completely flipped the two major parties. The Republicans are the party of the People. The Democrats are the party of the Elite. Do you agree?

https://twitter.com/RudyGi...
11:16 AM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
25 February, 01:38
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
It's more interesting he would even say that...🤔 We all know he's a staunch Republican, but he saw firsthand in court & through, impeachment & Senate election Questioning, etc.,how DISLOYAL & DISMISSIVE THE GOP WAS TO THE #truth 🕳️I THINK HE PUT THIS OUT TO TEST THE WATERS & START 💥THIS👇DEBATE💥 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
24 February, 01:42
no i dint agree. its bs. bith parties are all what's for them. neither party gives ine shitz about you or I

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
24 February, 01:06
Neither party represents the American people! And if calling the Democrat party the party of ELITES, that's a sad definition! They are sick people of which people with knowledge would want no part of !!

Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
24 February, 12:41
Neither party represents the American people. They left us by the side of the road!

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
24 February, 12:08
of course not. its become abundantly clear that both parties are NOT of the people. It's good vs evil. GOP is finished!

W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
24 February, 11:58
if that were true, we wouldve had a cleansing in the party ridding ourselves of the rinos and one huge trojan horse romney. Republican in name only, is hated by many but is possibly bidens boss. Think about who is pulling bidens strings, who is pulling bill gates strings, the answer to the question will lead back to romney and his connections. learn about starbucks takeover, who bought starbucks.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
24 February, 12:48
In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication
i dont disagree on any particular point, but im starting to think Romney is one of the actors in this movie. whether he's controlled or doing it of his own free will, idk. i keep thinking of the meeting he had with Trump, and how Trump went after him after that. it feels like his beef with sessions. i think a very specific set of circumstances need to be acheived, and Romney is voting purposefully to get us there. one thing that is obvious about Romney, he likes to be liked, and thought well of. the things he is doing is pissing off his base in Utah- it makes no sense. when things dont make sense i start to squint at them and see how they might fit in the plan.

Jack Miller @ThrillerMiller
24 February, 11:56
they are all for themselves! It's really the only thing they all can agree on. Disgusting

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
24 February, 11:53
Ithink neither party is "of the people" at this point.

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
24 February, 11:48
why would he ask this?

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
24 February, 11:47
Nope both parties are doomed. Done with them. We need a change.

Nett Eighty âśť @Nett80
24 February, 11:46
no, i do not agree. both parties are corrupt

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
24 February, 11:33
Both parties have proven corruption. Accountability is coming‼️🇺🇸

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 February, 11:28
Both parties as they stand now are only for the cabal

Jimmy McKraken @JimmyHawke
24 February, 11:21
The parties flipped when Obummer took office and continued the Bush perpetual war strategy.

Musia Musissa @MusiaMirra
24 February, 11:18
No, Republicans are not the party of the People. IMHO.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
24 February, 11:18
Doesn't matter until we see REAL arrests, REAL trials and REAL hangings/beheadings/shootings. Until then, it is ALL meaningless because we have no country. Pretedning that this ALL has to be done in darkness is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Arrest one. Perp walk one. Try one. HANG ONE! Awakening underway!