Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
26 February, 03:03
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
I am hearing that there will be one, but they are pretaping it for "safety" reasons...LMFAO! They are pretaping it because he can't speak for more than 10 minutes without sounding like a 4 year old...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
25 February, 09:43
I noticed. No SOTU address is SO encouraging, isn't it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
24 February, 07:40
I actually went to the PBS site and tried to watch the"link", and it is actually 3 minutes of nothingness. So guess no address after all.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 February, 07:18

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
24 February, 07:04
I believe it was yesterday, and it was virtual....
I personally haven't watched it, but I believe PBS aired it. I have no idea if the others covered it or not

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
24 February, 11:38
Yes, no mention of one what so ever.