Amethyst Agitator @Sheila_The_Great
Frens, I need your help, as in ammo , please post any informtion about not getting the vaccine in the comments, fighting family about visiting my 88 year old mother who has received the vaccine but I won't.
11:13 AM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sheila_The_Great in this post can reply
Angie Kimball @CaliK
24 February, 07:07
In response Amethyst Agitator to her Publication
Vaers is the system that reports adverse reactions. Also research the stats in Israel. They have vaxed the highest percentage of population. It is not good. The media is burying the story. Oh and the most telling is China will not use those vaccines. There is a story on NPR that confirms it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
24 February, 05:36
Sorry you are going through this. There is so much info out there but it's being stifled by MSM and SM. What is not being told is the death and adverse reactions in just last 30 days. The vaccine has not been properly tested on people. The people are the test NOW> Some people to follow, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny/ RFK Jr - Children's Health Defense/ Del Bigtree - the Highwire and ICAN/Dr. Delores Cahill/ Also check out Jeremy Hammond and Dr.Judy Mikovitz on Bitchute. Dr.Shiva too.

Tenpenny breaks it down pretty well here
https://www.newsview.gr/20...

Dr. Dolores Cahill
https://principia-scientif...

Del and Nueroscientist Dr.Chris Shaw
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Historical - 7/2020 RFK Jr and Del
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 06:13
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
much love! thank you!

Buckle Up. @Letspartee
24 February, 05:16
this video convinced my parents to hold off for now. https://www.bitchute.com/v...

chore Toke @choretoke
24 February, 05:09
Good luck 👍🏼Hope this helps you🙏🏼

chore Toke @choretoke
24 February, 05:08

chore Toke @choretoke
24 February, 05:05

chore Toke @choretoke
24 February, 05:03

chore Toke @choretoke
24 February, 05:02

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 February, 05:02
Research on Luciferase, yes that is what I said if she is Christian that should do it.
The best information will be found at Robert Kennedy site.

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
24 February, 11:20
im hoping some of these " vaccines" that ppl are taking are placebos. the ingredients are real in these things in tne real vaccines , but im praying the white hats rolled out a theraputic ( like vitamin c / saline) and the deaths are just warning fake news to truly show what would happen if these things rolled out. idk - praying for your mum. the virus is 99% effective and our immunity is 100% effective to date. blessings to you.

24 February, 11:25
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
Thank you! I am about to walk into a war zone next week, their reasoning is ridiculous after all if the vaccine works how is there any danger to my mother right?!

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
24 February, 05:38
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
Me too Anasha. I've been thinking the same thing...what if the WHs are giving placebos or saline once they obtain the Mrna "vaccines". It's the only thing that makes sense.