1776 ... @IGG1776
24 February, 06:44
🤔
Tiger Woods news is very interesting.
The whole Tiger thing has a Kobe feel to it. Also a Harrison Deal type feel.
Tiger Woods is alive right now. Let's see if that report changes.
Attempted take out of Tiger? Protected by whitehats for something else? FF distraction, look over here not at DC. Time will tell. I'll be glued to the Tiger story that's for sure
What car was he driving? He seems like a Mercedes or Bentley type of guy.
Come on everybody let's rescue Tiger. ...
Tiger is likely doing just fine.
They couldn't get a picture of him on the stretcher? No video. Just some salacious story. Sorry not buying it. Seen too many perfect accidents in my day.
Keep an eye on Tiger story but don't take your eyes off DC in the meantime.
I mean in general, not right now. Like last night, tonight may be interesting too.
Buckle up. It's one hell of a ride.🍿 @ghostezra

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
24 February, 09:47
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
tell a vision said this am that was a "borrowed" vehicle. not his own 🤷🏼‍♀️ and took the time to show a digital made up version of "the accident". showing go across to the left, crossing over other lanes or lane and rolling in some stories but then saying not hitting anything... and top sunroof is well intact although no rolling damage "appearing" scratches or anything. and a doctor from across the country with now visual on anything explaining his leg damage and other bone damage around ankle or foot and also explained surgery WHILE NOT BEING THERE OR SEEING ANY PART OF HIS damages. I never appreciate "drs" being used on tv this way. all damage is never the same-injuries are all different. but tv doctors with a camera in the face explain things like one and done all the same. 🙄 and people eat that up with their cheerios like its truth 🤦🏼‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
when they said vehicle was borrowed i thought of a set up for an accident to occur. maybe veering off the road because of something not being right, getting caught up in something is wrong and dang the luck you've veered off the road. they even said in that area are bad curves yet they in their "hilight reel of showing animated accident" dont show a curve 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
09:50 AM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LeswellsNix in this post can reply
Phoenix Love @AZPATRIOT87
25 February, 09:31
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
when they towed the vehichle away live there was hardly any curve