1776 ... @IGG1776
🤔
Tiger Woods news is very interesting.
The whole Tiger thing has a Kobe feel to it. Also a Harrison Deal type feel.
Tiger Woods is alive right now. Let's see if that report changes.
Attempted take out of Tiger? Protected by whitehats for something else? FF distraction, look over here not at DC. Time will tell. I'll be glued to the Tiger story that's for sure
What car was he driving? He seems like a Mercedes or Bentley type of guy.
Come on everybody let's rescue Tiger. ...
Tiger is likely doing just fine.
They couldn't get a picture of him on the stretcher? No video. Just some salacious story. Sorry not buying it. Seen too many perfect accidents in my day.
Keep an eye on Tiger story but don't take your eyes off DC in the meantime.
I mean in general, not right now. Like last night, tonight may be interesting too.
Buckle up. It's one hell of a ride.🍿 @ghostezra
06:44 AM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Phoenix Love @AZPATRIOT87
25 February, 09:28
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
was a rollover yet sunroof remained intack yea not buying it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
25 February, 01:46
Read that Tiger's accident and Kobe's accident both happened on George Soro's owned land. What are the odds of that?

Wit sec?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Mitch @Diane11
25 February, 07:46
I tend to agree theirs something really fishy going on. I'm sure it's a distraction!!!!

Danny Nix @Danny1969
24 February, 02:31
Wow. These comments are wild.

1776 ... @IGG1776
24 February, 02:34
In response Danny Nix to his Publication

CYNTHIA SPRAYBERRY @cwilliamsann
24 February, 02:12
It is funny I said the same thing last night! I think the Deep State is involved in Tiger's crash. I said it as soon as I heard about it. They are all super evil people and anyone that get's in their way is dead.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
24 February, 01:50
These celebreties that fell to the dark side (or were created for us to worship??) could do things once arrested that would keep their legacy in tact. I can guess Kobe and Woods both fall under that, as many others, I'm sure.
You decide. Makes sense to me.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
24 February, 08:43
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
Agreed. 💯

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
24 February, 01:30
i already saw a post shared on here that said Tiger Woods had died to his injuries. but knowing all the fake news out there i had to research. no, where did it say that he died.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 February, 01:29
Yes, I equate this to Kobe Bryant. He is most likely in witness protection, that is if he "dies"

Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
24 February, 01:43
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
What happened with Kobe and why? I didn't realize he was connected.

We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
24 February, 01:20
The car he was driving was not his. It was loaned by the company he supports

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
24 February, 10:15
Never take your eye off of DC and the treasonous election of 2020

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
24 February, 09:47
tell a vision said this am that was a "borrowed" vehicle. not his own 🤷🏼‍♀️ and took the time to show a digital made up version of "the accident". showing go across to the left, crossing over other lanes or lane and rolling in some stories but then saying not hitting anything... and top sunroof is well intact although no rolling damage "appearing" scratches or anything. and a doctor from across the country with now visual on anything explaining his leg damage and other bone damage around ankle or foot and also explained surgery WHILE NOT BEING THERE OR SEEING ANY PART OF HIS damages. I never appreciate "drs" being used on tv this way. all damage is never the same-injuries are all different. but tv doctors with a camera in the face explain things like one and done all the same. 🙄 and people eat that up with their cheerios like its truth 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
24 February, 09:50
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
when they said vehicle was borrowed i thought of a set up for an accident to occur. maybe veering off the road because of something not being right, getting caught up in something is wrong and dang the luck you've veered off the road. they even said in that area are bad curves yet they in their "hilight reel of showing animated accident" dont show a curve 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Sissy Maga @SissyQ
24 February, 09:45
go check out Dan Scavino's tweet about tiger

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 February, 09:38
COINCIDENCE

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 February, 09:33
It was a Hyundai, buiilt in S Korea. Hack job . He was not intended to live

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
24 February, 08:51
Tiger is apparently an Illuminati puppet.

Dan Hoover @CowboyupQ
24 February, 07:29
He was driving a Genesis Tour Issued SUV.....The tour players always drive courtesy cars at EVERY TOUR EVENT.....Its a freebie that the host sponsor pays for....Hence, the Genesis Invitational on the side. Just think how easy it could be to have manipulated this SUV and Tiger never would have know it

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
24 February, 07:37
In response Dan Hoover to his Publication
"Genesis" you say?🤔