JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
This is not a game. Good morning Patriot. ☕️
09:47 AM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
27 February, 11:52
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
his body language reeks of trauma. President Trumps body language the same of protection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Blackwell @RLB63
25 February, 12:31
I'm not a licensed investigator, but has anyone else seen/watched the newsbreak when the accident happened? I have questions about the rear end of the vehicle he was driving. With the level of damage to the front it looks like he went off the road in a forward direction at a high rate of speed. IMO that rear end damage looks odd. Just my thoughts as I watched them pull the vehicle out and load it up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
27 February, 12:06
In response Bob Blackwell to his Publication
He was traveling North on Hawthorne...jumped the median....crossed 2 lanes of Southbound traffic rolled several times and lande in the trees.
I think he was farting around with his phone to be so distracted.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
24 February, 11:17
Did he get Paul Walkered & Michael Hastinged? But he got to live?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 February, 11:15
Glad he is ok.
Did [they] try to take him out?

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
24 February, 10:28
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 February, 09:37
Good evening Fan. No, it's not a game, but it is a movie

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
24 February, 05:30
He was mind controlled?
I need some research on that. 

I saw this ten years ago.
wondering if it's true.

Tiger Woods : mind control subject

https://youtu.be/ula01O7SB...

Our President Donald J. Trump
treating him like that
he must have done
something great for humanity.
🙏✨

It reminds me of this :
" we have to protect our guinness"
〜 Donald J. Trump

https://youtu.be/gxEwTFJG1...

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
24 February, 10:58
Good morning🥰 As in most great movies, the plot thickens, but I guess that's just par for the course 🥴

Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 February, 10:44
Good Morning! ☕️ Lot's of "there" there! I find "roll over", age 45, picture with David Spade, Blackforest Rd, very interesting. 🤔 Praying for a great day and lots of sleepyheads to wake up. ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
24 February, 09:54
Good Morning. I hope he has a good prognosis today.✝️♥️🇺🇸

Cathy Ross @CathyR
24 February, 09:51
That was the first thought that entered my mind yesterday. Like what happened to Kelly Loefler's staffer. I've been praying for Tiger. He did not crash due to driver error.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
24 February, 09:52

reaper myer @reapermyer
24 February, 10:28
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
ehh everyone likes palm trees and TW for his intials but what do i know