Jackie Joe @CD9
19 January, 08:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
19 January, 08:27
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
😭 It's exhausing having kids in this world. Even the damn oreos. My kids already aren't allowed to have them, Im always the weird boring mom, I can't imagine living without this stress. I pray we are close.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tea Potts @Ilox
19 January, 08:29
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
they have so mentally messed these kids up that I wonder if we can even undo the damage :/

Blinky Blinx @Blinkyblinx
I think of that every day. But I shield my kids, it's all consuming but they are not part of "this world"--I just want to let my guard down so they can have the childhood they deserve, and meet more kids who aren't brainwashed by this culture. We have a small group of friends who are like minded so it helps.
08:33 PM - Jan 19, 2021
In response Tea Potts to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Blinkyblinx in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blinky Blinx, click on at the bottom under it