Only people mentioned by MikeStorm in this post can reply
Elaine Barnhart @sightandsounder
25 February, 02:29
In response Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ to his Publication
Q told us everything we learned was wrong. I believe that more every day. I'm really looking forward to the missing bible parts. I just started reading the Book of Enoch and I love how it says the sinners have it all wrong about the sun moon and stars. God will bring back the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ @MikeStorm
25 February, 06:28
In response Elaine Barnhart to her Publication
Yes. Book of Enoch. Havent read it yet myself. Going to jump to it once I am done the book im on in the Bible now. Really cant wait for the hidden books.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
25 February, 02:22
wow!🤯

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 February, 01:14
Thank you so very much, I just snorted my coffee from laughing so hard. I am now fully awake. ROFOLCOPTER 10K🤣🤪🤣🤪🤣🤪

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
25 February, 01:08
ROTFLMAO!!!

Only Neil Armstrong gave a better response - he actually went ballistic & attacked the guy asking the question!

Never
A
Straight
Answer

Love this photo.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
24 February, 11:13
HA! "I'm going to knock the hell out of you"....then runs for his life! WOW!

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
24 February, 11:11
Wow...can any of these jerks just tell the truth for once??

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
24 February, 11:09
That was incredible!!!

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
24 February, 10:07
uh??? No!

arba happihr @arba
24 February, 10:03
Do you believe in GOD?! Holy smokes, just like a deer in a headlight! Busted LIAR!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
24 February, 08:03
In response arba happihr to her Publication