AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 February, 07:32
MORE DISIPLINE NEEDED ON THESES FOOKS
IN MY OPINION LINK BELOW
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.texastribune.o...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
You really CANT blame these folks if bydan gave the ccp the fookin codes to the energy grids and ok'ed them to use HAARP as a test run on Texas...I mean, there was literally nothing these ppl could do against that....talk about killing the messenger in a sense...unless these ppl were bad then this shit is crap.......and celebrating it is placing the blame in the WRONG DAMN PLACE.......
07:45 AM - Feb 24, 2021
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 February, 07:50
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
GIVE AN INCH RHEY TAKE EVERYTHING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 February, 07:50
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
THEY DID NOTHING TO ALERT OR RAISE AWARENESS STILL THEY ARE SILENT ANOTHER FREE PASS NO MORE

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
24 February, 07:52
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I am not sure how all that works for sure....but I know all about the wrong person being scapegoatted and others celebrating it....