Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

THE Godfather @PUNISH3R
25 February, 07:10
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
When you headin' to Pennsylvania Bro'? πŸ˜ŽπŸ€™πŸΎβœοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Sebek @Jennifersebek
24 February, 06:57
God Bless you Rick πŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
24 February, 11:35
I LOVE Rick Martin! Go get 'em!πŸ™ŒπŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Jan Łakomski @Zjaro
24 February, 11:30
😎Sure Rick said that.

Rodney Harouff @harken
24 February, 09:31
EXCELLENT!!

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
24 February, 08:10
I have concealed carry law protection through Law Shield. Any thing that comes up, I can call the # and a self defense lawer comes to the scene to be with me... anywhere in the United States
If the constitutional lawers would form a group like that, that's be AMAZING.
we could put a stop to this foolishness real quick.
I am covered for ANY type of self defense issue for $12 per month
A co-op for constitutional rights?
WOW.
Im praying this will be a reality really soon.
People would do it.

Rodney Harouff @harken
24 February, 09:31
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
nice!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 February, 06:01
Casey, I found it πŸ‘‡ Awesome vibeπŸ’₯

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
24 February, 05:37
God Bless You!
I have refused since the begining to go into any establishmment that forces consumers to wear masks! I will not fall prey to this HOAX!
Yes, It is a Hoax. They have used influenza deaths among many others to justify their HOAX. Wake Up America!They can't even provide inquiring virologists, who do not work for CDC, with a sample of the COVID virus.
These same virologist have run their own test on "COVID" patients, only to find out (They had the Flu)! NO sign of a coronavirus at all! But CDC test done with PCR said they did!

https://anonup.com/upload/...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 February, 05:33
I watched a video about him the other day & I can't find it now.
There is also a tiktok video of a gym owner in NYC who sued Cuomo & won, not once, but twice & is offering his service for businesses that got shut down...I'll see if I can find it.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
24 February, 04:46
this is terrific Casey. I'm going to contact them this week & see if Costco can be a starting point.
i also want Amazon to either stop importing from the CCP or have to put a warning label on their web page descriptions. we have a right to know & choose another vendor or product

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
24 February, 10:57
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Yes, COSTCO needs to be dealt with. They are terrible.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
24 February, 04:43
Read it, study itWe at the Constitutional Law Group ARE NOT a

I like what they have to say. here's the link to their site & some info below. we should take on Costco & the rest will fall like dominos!
https://www.constitutional...

We are a group of professionals volunteering our time in this labor of love to save our Republic since 1996.

➑️ No emergency order, executive order, has or will ever have the authority to violate any rights protected under the Constitution. Those government agencies that do, SHALL AND WILL be held accountable for each one of their trespasses to the fullest extent of the law.

If we all unite, We the People can TAKE BACK OUR REPUBLIC, HOLD ALL GOVERNMENT SERVANTS ACCOUNTABLE, and restore our God given constitutionally protected rights!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
24 February, 04:41
WHAT ABOUT NY? it was cuomo who started all this πŸ’©.

Only followers of this user (Pretschie71) can see their posts