Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I would bet a 'nickel to a donut' that Tiger Woods is now in Witness Protection.

#EyesOn

#ThePeoplesBridge
03:30 AM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 March, 04:57
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
I deleted my comment because it sounded like a conspiracy theory kek . What really has been going on behind the scenes is just unbelievable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Native @ncshortcake57
27 February, 03:15
I agree!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 February, 12:37
And David, of course, is Kate Spade's brother. Tiger is a Patriot! I really hope Chris is still alive!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
27 February, 12:50
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Its late, Chris who?

Southern Native @ncshortcake57
27 February, 03:17
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
David Spade is Kate Spade's brother-in-law. David's brother was Kate's husband.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
26 February, 07:51
I would guess you are most likely correct!

Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
25 February, 09:23
after hearing a Larry Gaiters video about Tigers accident, he has to be in witnees protection to live. He also stated his legs were in bad shape. He already had a bad back.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
24 February, 07:51
Why? Does he know where the rest of the STOLEN kids are??

Kathy Wood @MTKat
24 February, 06:27
That was my thought as well!

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
24 February, 06:15
Now I want 2 things: why would Tiger be in WITSEC...... and a half dozen chocolate covered Krispy Kremes.

Vivian Monohan @Cascadeseeker
24 February, 05:43
i sure hope so as well as family nembers!

SAL72 Lesak @Libre2021
24 February, 05:35
He will be the one used to show the public the wonderful new Med Beds! He will be a new man!

Scott 1974 @AmericanPatriot74
24 February, 05:33
Dont hear ( A nickel to a donut) much anymore i use that sometimes because i grew up hearing it most people look at me weird 😅

Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
24 February, 05:15
I stopped thinking "how terrible" and started wondering if he was going to talk

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
24 February, 05:07
AGREED!!

Jennifer Combs @Jenm1966
24 February, 05:06
I guess I'm lost why he would need to be???? Can anyone explain please!

Rye Smith @Ryesmith
24 February, 05:16
In response Jennifer Combs to her Publication

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
24 February, 04:56
TW ®

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
24 February, 05:13
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
What am I looking at??

arba happihr @arba
24 February, 04:55
I hope you are right.

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
24 February, 04:55
i think he is going bye bye the wreck didnt do it

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
24 February, 04:54
agreed

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
24 February, 04:53

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
24 February, 04:52
Agreed!

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
24 February, 11:38
yes maam.... c this

Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
24 February, 10:25
Witness protection is the security provided to a threatened person providing testimonial evidence to the justice system, including defendants and other clients, before, during, and after a trial, usually by police. " Wikipedia

Interesting assertion -🤨

Tracy Hill @TraZ
24 February, 08:03
this was an odd insta post 1 day ago 👀

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
24 February, 04:51
Interesting for sure.... curious what did happen, knowing we'll probably never get that info...

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
24 February, 04:30
did the accident happen at 7:10 AM or did I hear it wrong?

Toni Perruso @Tper58
24 February, 07:44
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
that is correct 7:10

Sheryl Mace @Joyfully_free777
24 February, 04:12
Well I have to admit when I hear that, I think about how I'd give anything if I could be in Whistleblower protection right now as well... Im just not blessed to be well known I guess 🤷‍♀️

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
24 February, 03:42
dear God!

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
24 February, 03:41
the ole roll over and didnt crack the sun roof? yeah, that dog don't hunt...hope it's just a good movie role, i appreciated the skill it took to roll all those birds and bogies in over the years

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 February, 03:39
That was my first thought when I heard the news.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
24 February, 03:31
agreed!