Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Wait and See @waitandsee
26 February, 08:00
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
God bless you ALL. ThanQ... for your LOVE and serviceπŸŒˆβ€οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 February, 09:18
vertical, pumping blood, and breathing air. all good!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
24 February, 05:45
the people who think nothing has happened, who want it all to go back "to normal", who complain they can't go and get a haircut and stockpile loo roll. they literally have no idea what has been done to save the lives that they grumble about and blame others for.

i pray they get better soon πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 February, 09:20
In response Hope JGPhoenixRising Green to her Publication
the same ones getting vaccine that the white hats are going to figure out how to keep alive

Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
28 February, 09:04
In response Hope JGPhoenixRising Green to her Publication
I have a Dem lifetime voter friend who said just this same thing yesterday. She still is totally asleep and does not see anything wrong with her vote and wants it all to just get back to normal. I cant wake her up at all. God help her.

d a n n y d A r k Ξ© @Rabb1t_Fr3n
24 February, 03:16
[They] never thought she would lose.

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
24 February, 01:52
Statement more profound than most realise. Most of us would be dead now if she had won.

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
24 February, 01:19
is this realy ECW?? That would be so damn badass... I absolutely love the name Ezra. Im isreali so of course I doπŸ˜‚

Francisca Rod @Frannie
24 February, 01:18
wow!! i hadnt connected this!!! im so hopeful!!!

Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
24 February, 11:28
yesπŸ™Œ

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
24 February, 11:19
1182 Sky Event 1 Thessalonians 4:17

Operation Que @OperationQ
24 February, 11:08
So can you just confirm for me if Patrick is your father or Jr. ?

Made this for you also broski.

πŸ”"Vincent Fusca (JFK Jr.) Spotted At Trump Pennsylvania Rally"
πŸ’Š https://www.humorousmathem...

πŸ” Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
πŸ’Š https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 February, 01:31
In response Operation Que to his Publication
When I opened the link above, it tried to load a virus on my computer. Had to do a hard shut down

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
24 February, 10:35
😍

MMJ Schu @Schu420
24 February, 10:22

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
24 February, 10:21
22 characters + gematria on this one πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
24 February, 10:21

Dee Dee Schutz @deedeepatriotusa
24 February, 10:20
YES COULD NOT GET ON HERE LAST NIGHT SERVER WAS DOWN

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
24 February, 10:10
πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Get Em, Good!!

Dave Webb @AngryFetus68
24 February, 10:09

anon anon @Qcolorado
24 February, 10:08
Good morning, dear sir! God bless your day and thanks so much for everything!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
24 February, 10:04
and blessed
πŸ™πŸ»

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
24 February, 10:03
Good morning Ezra! Top of the day to ya!πŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Annie D-W @Annie172123
Yes we are. #GodWins #wwg1wga

arba happihr @arba
24 February, 10:00
Yes Sir! We woke up! God blessed us with another day of life. WOOHOO!!! Make your day GREAT!

Chellz 170 @Chellz
In response arba happihr to her Publication
What'd I miss?

Ronnie Tatum @BNotAfraid
24 February, 09:39
Sounds like the op was a success. Glad everyone is safe. God Bless the operators. Poke the MF's in the eye for me.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
24 February, 11:59
In response Ronnie Tatum to his Publication
Why so secretive?

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
24 February, 09:19

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
24 February, 10:31
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Thanx ... I just snagged this meme! FITS PERFECTLY πŸ˜†

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
24 February, 08:19
one day more to level up. πŸ’ͺπŸ’ƒ

Only followers of this user (Redfarm) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
24 February, 07:16
Define "we " , please . 😁

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
24 February, 07:11
DId I miss something?

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
24 February, 04:03
So in otherwords, my mom and dad too?

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
24 February, 03:40
Posted on U.S. Marshals Twitter page