Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
The beauty of the Bridge is simply this...
If I display this Message 3 days consecutively, you would not believe how many people go home and #LookItUp

Which, they should 😊

https://youtu.be/kkwW6oY5o...

#LinWoodHero

#ThePeoplesBridge
#StayTheCourse
01:51 AM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
24 February, 09:36
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Lin is a hero, as well as Sidney and General Flynn, yourself and every patriot that tries to show truth.....We pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
24 February, 09:37
In response Cher Anne to her Publication
and of course President Trump and those "behind the closed doors".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
24 February, 08:44
i saw the video you made for Lin on Telegram- with the spot on lip color- i showed my mum and said " she wears the best liptick" - she said you were adorable - wonderful! when you speak, your whole being shines because you have such heart and strength in all you do. God made you special- keep shining His light. Thank you for being a warrior- I hope melania puts together a mentor program for young girls to look up to, and you Candace, Marjorie, Kaliegh, Tore, Sidney, ivanka etc... can all share your journeys. i dont have girls but im raising sons to one day find their warrior woman, and i dont want her to have a half shirt and a twerking video history. #JustSayin just had my 2nd cup of coffee - you got the chatty effects of that πŸ˜‚Thank you for all you do!

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
24 February, 08:04
He is a hero! You are, too! ❀️

Marti Noonan @mjnoonan
24 February, 07:55
πŸ™β€οΈThank you for ALL you do!!!

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 February, 02:04