Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
I feel you in the sense of sympathy. I know we need to push forward but man that brick wall is in our way is a nightmare that just keeps building itself higher and higher.

Do you climb it. Do you hammer it. Do you find a special door. I honestly don't know.
08:01 PM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Worldmantea in this post can reply
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
24 February, 09:19
In response Teancum Horning to his Publication
what if you both played your trumpet 🎺 at that wall like the walls of Jericho came tumbling down. dont have a trumpet...make the noise anyway okay that imaginary trumpet. If we soeak outlet those truths He is hearing and watching. whether be a for sure wall or figurative wall in front of us-sound the trumpet or use that hammer and chisle (yep hammer and chisel the air-so what if it feels odd the first time speak the Lord's name at the same time guaranteed His Spirit will send something into those arms that wont stop pounding that air) When i feel the weight of so many cares on my shoulder I get my imaginary fishing pole, I cast all my cares unto Him. yes I sit here or there wherever I am and I cast all my cares to the Lord as I would cast a line if i were actually fishing. His Word says cast all your cares to Him, for He cares for you-for us. So beat down that wall, play an imaginary trumpet around your wall praying to Him telling Him exactly what You're doing and see Him show up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396