Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
23 February, 04:51
Adrenalized Child Meat (American)

This is literally packaged up very expensive tortured to death child meat that is sold to satanic andochrome blood addicts. Country of origin was even specified on the label of this online photo, meaning this operation sells adrenalized child meat internationally.

#SaveTheChildren
#CrimesAgainstHumanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
23 February, 07:40
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
read my dream about what happens to any and all that partake. where did this pic come from and whats its story?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
DREAM:As per the usual deal ,time and pondering brings light on a dream, In the foreground was a dark entity there was the air of a message of searching to extend ones life but in order to do so one had to cut off ones head and skin it , this was replaced by another head a head without true form, in the person i saw through i was absolutely horrified as i pumped the blood out of my own head and saw it skinless before me, i was afraid to fall alseep for fear i would never wake up. Thats a disturbing little parable thats easilly figured out. The process of doing what these people do immolated the mind and the spiritual head and removes Gods given head from you, the face that God recognizes. It replaces it with a demonic head in the promise you and your adrenochrome will help you live a ? life and you fear sleep because you have sacrificed your eternity. Demonic possession goes hand in hand with the act of satanic child sacrifice, and the process is literally this grotesque in Gods eyes
07:49 PM - Feb 23, 2021
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from vernon nielsen, click on at the bottom under it