Cob Cob @Colob123
AMBER ALERT FOR NORTHEAST OHIO:

2003 GMC YUKON DENALI.
OHIO PLATE: JGP2058.
W/M 1YOA BLUE PJ'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE A CHILD SNATCHER ON THE LOSE HERE IN OHIO PATRIOTS, LET'S GET THIS MESSAGE OUT THERE FAST AS POSSIBLE PLEASE.......
07:04 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Colob123 in this post can reply
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
07 March, 11:34
In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
24 February, 09:17
💞We had one here in NC today also. They are reporting the little girl was found safe in Tennessee. 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stubborn Texan⭐ @Obligatetruth
24 February, 01:19
I got that too! thx for the decode. NCSWIC🦅

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
24 February, 03:38
its a coded message thats what the alerts are for i decode them all the time. they r testing the system i will do this one later !

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
24 February, 05:42
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
First of all I have to say if someone is posting what they think is a missing child- why not post the entire "ALERT"? or a LINK? - regardless this is a message- this is how they come. Q leaves crumbs and we are to follow them.
Brief Note: AMber Alerts were created by HRC and Podesta, this was their way to comminucate so called "Missing Children" The number originated was connected to the Clinton Foundation, the WHITEHATS took it over and is what they are using to TEST the system for EBS. These alerts are not real children and they always recovered within a short period of time - so that the UNAWARE do not worry about them.
With that I will do the DECODE below:

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
23 February, 07:51
Prayers sent!

vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
23 February, 07:20
I had gotten it by me also. Prayers out! 🙏