Sparks N123 @SparksN123
I don’t drink this crap anymore and none of you should.
06:59 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by SparksN123 in this post can reply
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
25 February, 08:50
In response Sparks N123 to his Publication
I think they're going down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
25 February, 08:46
I agree, I am done with Coke.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
24 February, 07:19
they have supplied the enemy of war for decades as did many others. why would you ever buy it !

agape namaste @agapenamaste
24 February, 03:21
i need to clean my toilett😎

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
23 February, 07:35
If you knew what all was in it you wouldn't want to drink it anyway!!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 February, 07:33
My mother-in-law said she did an experiment when she was a kid in school. She put a nail in a glass jar and filled it up with Coca-Cola. It completely rusted the nail!

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
23 February, 07:10
The sugar alone will kill you or at least make the living feel like shit

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 February, 07:08
I don't ingest poison. I use it to clean battery terminals and for science experiments..like dissolving pennies....

Kayla Jones @kjonesq
23 February, 07:29
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
My grandmother drinks it a ton. She won't stop. She has had asophogus banded many times and her Drs. say her stomach is mush. She's constantly sick.

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
23 February, 07:37
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Police use it and crime scenes and accident scenes to get rid of blood!!

Karen Lou @Sapphire
23 February, 07:07
Gave it up at least 10 years ago.

Kayla Jones @kjonesq
23 February, 07:02
It's engine cleaner. I truly hope the can does say that!! 🤣🤣🤣