Sam Brown @sambrown
22 February, 04:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Csn Sgn @Qi12in
23 February, 06:27
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
Speaking of the vaccine. I dont understand why Trump didnt stop it if this is true. Would he be just playing golf meanwhile people are taking the vaccine? It doesnt make sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Luciferlost
yet to hear a convincing reply to this very poignant and necessary question....
06:57 PM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Csn Sgn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Luciferlost in this post can reply
Jennifer gini @gini
23 February, 07:25
In response ... ... to his Publication
think the problem is the other side being so powerful that it requires us to wake up and fight against it for us to win and stopthis

... ... @Luciferlost
23 February, 07:46
In response Jennifer gini to her Publication
Can't have patriots in control, this is a movie etc. then consider this in my view...not comfortable with this at all. I have berated Trump and Don Jr about this and coincidentally with several hours Flynn and another came out after Robert Kennedy Jnr advising not to take it. I'm hoping in the end a switch took place but have no evidence. By the way how many of the military have been vaccinated? Troubling...