Only people mentioned by sambrown in this post can reply
Eyes to See Ears to Hear @MyAccount
05 March, 12:12
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
Brian Young makes a lot of sense, I watch on YT and Odysee.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
02 March, 06:55
Just Shoot...😦 This man is Hitler on steroids worldwide. HE HAS TO BE STOPPED! SERIAL KILLER! #truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
27 February, 04:53

02 March, 06:58
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
WHY ARE THEY COVERING IT UP & WHY ARE WE LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH IT?!

James Mays @wLandJforAll
25 February, 10:09
I remember watching this live, and thought wow! Someone actually went public with this! was great to see

Vickie Black @SassyPatrioticNana
25 February, 11:48
so did epstein rovide gates children to do frankenstein experiments on whilst they were being sexually abused???? sick fooks....

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
25 February, 08:05
This is awesome!

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
24 February, 11:28
Preach brother! awesome!

Nunya Business @AAug22
24 February, 06:07
Dr. Fraudci is sick. The only cure is lead poison.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
24 February, 02:13
and there you have it.
fraudci, gatesofh*ll -> pedos
gmos, aborted fetal tissue -> vax

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
24 February, 12:08
We need to keep circulating this video! wake ip some sleepy ppl.

daniel dalox @stokim1
24 February, 11:17
Do you have any idea on which channel it was broadcast?

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
24 February, 12:09
In response daniel dalox to his Publication
I belive Newsmax

Willow My dogo @Willow5
25 February, 01:13
In response daniel dalox to his Publication
looked like newsmax wish it was CNN!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 February, 11:08
High impact tries to act like you're a nut if you believe in Q but he's playing right into our hands I actually enjoy how he annihilates the left especially lately

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
24 February, 10:42
1 (((sic))) fook!

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
24 February, 07:29
The Moderna vaccine insert says it has GMOs included, so i guess they don't hide thay anymore with a fancy name, but I dont think people take the time to read what they're being injected with.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
28 February, 09:51
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
The physicians and nurses have an obligation to inform patients this is an experimental vaccine as well as informing patients of the risks involved.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
23 February, 07:33
🤣and people accuse me of "stating the obvious" too much ;0)........

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
23 February, 07:19
This is so disgusting and Everyone needs to hear it!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
23 February, 07:18
DEMONIC EUGENESIST, CHILD RAPIST, MAKES ME SICK TO EVEN TALK ABOUT THIS GUY! RUMORS ARE HE'S BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE!

RFK JR FOR HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES SECRETARY

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 February, 11:35
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
I don't understand why the vaccines are being pushed throughout the nation if President Trump used our military to distritubute it in Operation Warp Speed. I would have expected them to shut down the distribution of the vaccine or replace it with a placebo if we know it is harmful. Not to mention the rumors about the tests millions are people are regularly getting.

Scott 1974 @AmericanPatriot74
23 February, 06:03
I love that guy.. .... we need people who tell the truth like this in every government position and in the media

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
24 February, 11:05
In response Scott 1974 to his Publication
Truth Media🇺🇸👏

Karen Lou @Sapphire
23 February, 05:36
Oops!!😳

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
23 February, 05:15
A man who has been extremely open about population reduction wants you to take this vaccine to save your life LOL.

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
23 February, 07:25
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
its absolutely fucking bonkers isn;t it???

and trump funded a project to get it to the people in "warp speed"

how the fuck do we explain that?

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
24 February, 10:00
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
This is one which has troubled me
I *think* that the "vaccines" Trump was talking about was remedies like HCQ & even better things but the pharma companies took advantage & hustled their stuff out at double speed because Trump was all about getting other remedies out there & pharma didn't want to risk missing out on big bux $$
And they were trying to get the depopulation plan going again
The vaxes aren't even true vaxes, they're listed as "experimental drugs" in phase 2
It boils down to free will - I know the MSM won't tell you but the info is out there & I'm shouting to as many people as I can, but they're ultimately going to make up their own minds

Csn Sgn @Qi12in
23 February, 06:27
Speaking of the vaccine. I dont understand why Trump didnt stop it if this is true. Would he be just playing golf meanwhile people are taking the vaccine? It doesnt make sense.

... ... @Luciferlost
23 February, 06:57
In response Csn Sgn to his Publication
yet to hear a convincing reply to this very poignant and necessary question....

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
24 February, 05:56
In response Csn Sgn to his Publication
What's he supposed to do? WE are telling as many people as we can and those that get the shots are not listening.

God Wins @Nous
23 February, 01:15
Lol, the way she says "okay" in the end, she felt like she was just scolded by her dad

Knight Breed @knightbreed
23 February, 12:38

Sam Brown @sambrown
23 February, 06:19
In response Knight Breed to his Publication
🐸🔥🍿🔥🐸

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
22 February, 11:59
Ole Clay Clark gave them a right and a left hook!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 11:42
nailed it

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
22 February, 11:21
🤣🤣🤣 Yep! He nailed it.

I want these sick MF'ers to HANG! 🤬

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
22 February, 11:45
Awesome !

Enchanted Mermaid @Cyberfriend
22 February, 05:21
IF YOU LISTEN TO NOTHING ELSE TODAY HEAR THIS,I NEARLY SCREAMED

22 February, 05:01
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😈☠️💣