Only people mentioned by Lindi58 in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
25 February, 05:24
In response Lindi Judd to her Publication
Plus thats New buissness Day The start of the Year. ??? This could possiblly be bigger than anyone ever imagined!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
23 February, 07:34
that ain't no lie! 🤪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 February, 07:28
Hahahaha. Having a normal day would be the April Fools prank.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
23 February, 07:19
Being born onto this 'prison planet' is April Fool's enough for me. If something doesn't happen soon I will happily miss the main act. I'm pretty much done with the previews. Not like I was living in a mansion before the Rona came to town.

I love my country @lark1111
23 February, 07:18
right? 😂😂😂

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
23 February, 07:11
Here's a not-phone-capture cut of it for ya :)