John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
My Fellow Anons & Patriots:
If you're following here, I would appreciate you spreading word and following me onto the real Battlefield - since the Double-Nuke scattered us all, many have yet to find their way back, or even know of my existence - [honestly...deflated after the 2nd suspension led to the lack of a my 'rebuild efforts'].
_Master_Mind_55

Backchannels are important.
Know your history and you will know why.
Together We Win!
[...and a Special Thank Q to those here at Anonup for providing us 'delusional, conspiracy nutz', a place to call Home]
11:41 AM - Jan 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 January, 11:45
In response John Q.. to his Publication
speaking of back chans....when yahoo chat was a thing..we had a backdoor prog called yah hell.. there must be a way in to the twits world.!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
12 January, 12:06
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
"We have the algorithms."
I'm of the belief that "Patriots are in Control" and the Purge was Optical Theater by White Hats bringing attention to the blatant censorship of the truth - while also at the same time destroying Big Tech.

Jack's power was removed long ago.
[I could however be wrong - crumbs suggest otherwise]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robby Ball @perfectsliders
12 January, 11:44
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Followed your new acct on twitter