Frey Knights @FreyKnights
23 February, 03:17
I found these leaked 2010 pics again. This is christina aguilera. These pics don't feel right. I believe she's mkd. I don't want to defend hollyweird but idk, some are born into this. There was another full nude she was covered jn bruises not from dancing. The pregnancy pic almost seems sent from an award show. Like an auction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
23 February, 05:16
In response Frey Knights to his Publication
Well said. So mnay of them are MK'd slaves. We should pray for them, not hate them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frey Knights @FreyKnights
Thanks man! It is hard. I've unfollowed and deleted so much music of artists who promote pills and pussy, #cardiB but Christina has a voice. That's from God industry controls them but the talent (for some) is real, parents sold them out, Im not going to say christina is perfect, but she was the last singer to come out with pure good ballads. Most american music today solely glorifies sex, drinking and drugs. Literally pills..there are no limits. I will not be shocked when these muscians start promoting heroin. I think i may just walk away when that happens.
05:22 PM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Murray Frogbard to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FreyKnights in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Frey Knights, click on at the bottom under it