Only people mentioned by RescueOurKids in this post can reply
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
18 October, 09:59
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
This is what I encounter while trying to red pill. No one can bare to look at or talk about these victims. Until it hits home, they turn a deaf ear. Disgusting!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
18 October, 09:07
It is a horror of the deepest depravity not conceivable by a human mind. These children are OURS. They were our futures. I have to leave it in God's hands because I cannot think of punishment enough for the demons who have done this. Besides the depths of the horror is the amount. More than likely it involved millions of kids over thousands of years. 🤯😱😖🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
24 February, 11:46
Hard no. We must unite!

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
24 February, 10:43
It really doesn't matter whose child is being abused. No one should look the other way. These children are to be loved and cared for not tortured and abused. We must rescue them all and punished those who are guilty of violating the children. Many we know were killed just for the product others seek to keep their body's going while these children were not even allowed to grow up. We owe it to each child to go after those who dealt the harm to them.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
24 February, 09:47
One of the things that has always disturbed me is how an adult can do harm--any type of harm--to a child. At the beginning of the lockdowns last year, I started reading articles and watching videos and found Q. In my journey I discovered the horrors of human and child trafficking. I couldn't get it out of my head for days! Made me sick to my very soul! Kept thinking of my two grandkids and the things that could be done to them. This is the most vile, disgusting and sub-human thing ever to be exposed, in my opinion. My heart weeps, and I'm sure God's does too.💔😭

Elena Iove @Camberu71
24 February, 04:03
Oh God, NO, of course... We are aflicted as it is and pray for this innocent souls and lives, here or gone... My God, this has been so horrible, so disturbing... I am thinking about the parents whose children have disappeared and what might be in their souls and heats... I pray for God to heal and help them go through this pain and heal them...

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
23 February, 07:30
It is not my child and I am walking through hell like I own it!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 February, 05:42