Sam Brown @sambrown
22 February, 04:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
A man who has been extremely open about population reduction wants you to take this vaccine to save your life LOL.
05:15 PM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
24 February, 10:00
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
This is one which has troubled me
I *think* that the "vaccines" Trump was talking about was remedies like HCQ & even better things but the pharma companies took advantage & hustled their stuff out at double speed because Trump was all about getting other remedies out there & pharma didn't want to risk missing out on big bux $$
And they were trying to get the depopulation plan going again
The vaxes aren't even true vaxes, they're listed as "experimental drugs" in phase 2
It boils down to free will - I know the MSM won't tell you but the info is out there & I'm shouting to as many people as I can, but they're ultimately going to make up their own minds

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
23 February, 07:25
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
its absolutely fucking bonkers isn;t it???

and trump funded a project to get it to the people in "warp speed"

how the fuck do we explain that?

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
23 February, 07:26
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
I think a lot of that had to do with being able to bust all of these individuals for crimes against humanity, you know the doctors who are administering the vaccine knowing it's bad, yeah it still blows my mind and I still question why Trump would allow this.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
23 February, 07:30
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
i think there is a lot more than we know going on behind the scene. what if the people dying from the vaccinations are those who are doing the white rabbit? what if we we watching a show and we are not getting all the facts? what if illegal vaccinations are being given out to blame it on Trump? too many unanswered questions.