Rena 1776 @Rena1776
So if he is NOT the president, ask yourself why does Trump have such an entourage??
Past presidents had a couple of SS around them --- not a full vehicle brigade!
04:31 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply
Twisted AsFuxk @TwistedZen
25 February, 01:05
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
I'm still curious why, if he is still the president, there is not a "No Fly Zone" over his location in FL. Super concerning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
23 February, 07:18
THANKS! SPIRIT LIFTING!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
23 February, 06:41
Trump won the election and he had to step down during his presidency so the military can do their job. 120 days from the time he announced nesera/gesera. was it November 2, 2020? i am not really sure. Trump is not giving up and neither are the whitehats that have been fighting since JFK if not before. IF JFK IS STILL ALIVE thay means whitehats (Q) have been around a very long time. Trump had to start from scratch gathering evidence for crimes committed in his term.

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
23 February, 05:54
hes also hired privste security.

Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
23 February, 04:40
I would love to know when and where this is from?

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
23 February, 04:43
In response Lisa Hoops to her Publication
Very recent and at Mar-A-Lago

Look at the name on the left of the video.