Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
RGusman Gusman4 @RGusman10
27 February, 06:01
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
I would say show the world. This a way for the child to get back at those who have committed these atrocities. Fook those who complain about airing it. Her life would be for nothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gara Anthony @Texsunga
27 February, 03:14
You can't unsee it or hear it.When seasoned detectives view Anthony Weiners laptop, many ran out of the room and got sick.Hilary and Uhma very sick and I've only seen the short version.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
23 February, 06:05
Abso-Fucking-Loutely!!!

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
23 February, 05:19
I have seen so many horrors in my time in the military and as a paramedic, I have become numb to physical atrocities... so bring it on... let the world see. words are words but a picture is worth a 1000 words... maybe the "normies" will finally accept the evil that surrounds us.

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
23 February, 05:16
No but yes

Debra Mitchell @Dreamcatcher
23 February, 05:13
I'm ready, show it

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
23 February, 04:33
Deepfake is a psyop to thwart what's coming. Some will see, but still not believe. It's an unforgettable evil.

Christina Maga @Christina71
23 February, 04:32
Yep! I saved the pics. too. If people don't see, they will not believe.

Truth Be Told ❀ @TruthBeTold2
23 February, 04:30
From what clips I've seen...it's gruesome.

It's just the beginning of what is going to eventually be revealed...should we see it??

The more people who bear witness to these atrocities, the longer it will remain in our history books and stories as lessons for the future generations to know what has occured and to never allow it to happen again!

I already cannot sleep, but I still choose knowing.

#SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
23 February, 04:29
just knowing its real is enough for me . but yes some will have to see it to believe . i seen blured pics and heard from two fifferent men about it and i reqlly kniw muself well enough that i dont want the raew version

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
23 February, 04:22
All we really need is the PUBLIC admission by the guilty, or other credible sources. The rest should be available for those who doubt and want to see with their own eyes. I am ready for all of this to be over, not forgotten, but put behind

Peg Dahl @PegD3
23 February, 04:21
the workd needs fo see how evil these people are and the need to get RID of them !

Jim Bob @JimBob1899
23 February, 04:20
Unfortunately, some of these people are so brainwashed they will have to see it to believe it! Hate to say it, but if i have to see it because of them i might be a bit resentful!

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
23 February, 04:20
I don't want to see it either. But I do know for a fact that you won't be able to wake up anybody that you're trying to wake up without them being able to see the facts. Facts can slap these freaking people in the face and they still don't see it. They are so freaking blinded it's not even funny. i can guarentee, THAT wouldnt even be able to wake those type of sheep up.

Nannette Kendall @NPKENDALL
23 February, 04:18
I know I don't want to see it! Just reading about it was bad enough. I also don't want to see hangings or firing squads, either! I'd like to see the confessions, though.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 February, 04:16
TRUTH shall set us FREE

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
23 February, 04:16
wow