Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
19 January, 05:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
19 January, 05:56
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
It is beyond disgusting to see what they "consider" to be art. There was one photo displayed as "art" of a beheaded person bound in a child's pose that appeared to be cooked. I dang near vomited when I saw that. 🤮🤮🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 January, 06:04
In response Susan Goodknight to her Publication
Yeh its disgusting .. Abromovic is disgusting do you know she is Robert Maxwells son

19 January, 06:07
I did not know that!

19 January, 06:16
Yeh Ghislaines brother & Gaga is her son

19 January, 06:25
Wait! Lady Gaga is her son?! I do not like her. Her new Oreo cookie packaging shows the symbol for "little girl lover". :(

19 January, 06:28
Yeh Gaga is Marina's son ... Shes is GAGA's father - very confusing - seen the cookies ... its sick

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
Marina is Michael Maxwell, Robert Maxwells first born. Ghislaines half brother. I think Laura Loomer is Marina's son too.
07:45 PM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Atom.Eve GOD, click on at the bottom under it