AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
PRE PARTY VIBES
🎡🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎡🎡🎡
03:42 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Frey Knights @FreyKnights
23 February, 03:49
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Don't hate me. Jfk jr was insanely handsome, rivals models and actors. His wife was also stunning. I have to do more research on him. Was he political at all? I will research later, hard to pull myself from this site. It's nice critically thinking and not being attacked by liberals. You know it's bad when i'm latino and terrified by LGBT, ive seen the lgbt/blm turn into the new kkk they always yelling white supremes. Where, where!? Ppl will see through this shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 February, 03:51
In response Frey Knights to his Publication
He was to take Hillary Clintons senate seat brother its political no worries

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frey Knights @FreyKnights
23 February, 03:53
In response Frey Knights to his Publication
planning on escaping my dem city, i just wanna live, i dont wanna push my life onto your kids. Anytime a black or lgbt friend supports antifa/blm i want to cry and also snap. They fucking sound like pelosi and omar "ppl do things" and shrug at the 33 deaths and 2 bil in damages. More ppl die in my city every saturday than 5 lives.