Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 February, 01:53
Who saw the crazy live DC cams last night? Post your videos and screenshots here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
23 February, 03:32
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LadyBillie in this post can reply
TRE Shoe @trshoe
23 February, 04:22
In response Billie Arens to her Publication
I can't tell for sure. It's small and fuzzy, but I think it's a hologram of the image of AOC fake crying for the children at the "migrant camp"(empty parking lot) from last year. Same hologram that was spinning around theCapitol a few weeks ago.

some one special to some @godrus
23 February, 03:41
In response Billie Arens to her Publication
The American Flag no longer flown over the White House

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 February, 06:24
In response some one special to some to her Publication
I would love to see a TRUMP 2020 Make America Great flag flying over the White House!