I'm so excited!!!

#ThePeoplesBridge
03:20 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
28 February, 09:21
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
doooo it girl!!!! sending hugs!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
24 February, 02:03
😂🤣😂90 in socal. you are the best Veronica! hope you are feeling better 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
23 February, 05:31
77 in Texas!😎

Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
23 February, 03:59
LOL i love him! He is the embodiedment of our excitement- the best is yet to come!

Jan 4freedom @PalmettoMom
23 February, 03:50
I absolutely LOVE this guys reaction... a wave is not simply enough.... His excitement spills out of the sunroof... and he's helping to blow the horn!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 I love it!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 03:28
We're enjoying sun under chemtrail-free skies today & yesterday.

Had to get the chair out of the garage so I could BAKE for a little while today!

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
23 February, 03:25
Last week was -40 yesterday was 40 above and now today its snowing. They now say we are getting possibly up to 6in. Crazy to say the least, enjoy your the day.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
23 February, 03:22
That Patriot seems STOKED at the notion!
😎✌🌞

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
23 February, 03:21
💃